Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Forum

Comcast - lease modem/router or buy?

HI,I started having some of my devices not connecting to the internet, one computer had an IP address that was "already in use", a internet connected garage door sensor/opener quit working. And now Direct TV receiver won't connect after I changed ...
Member avatar small Thandolwethu 36d
Thandolwethu016Member avatar small Thandolwethu 36d
Off-Topic Forum

Comcast - lease modem/router or buy?

Hi,Has anyone had success just buying a compatible device ("wireless gateway") instead of leasing it for $10/month? Seems like you could buy a device for something like $70, which would save $50 if you were just staying for a year.Also, anyone don...
Thandolwethu020Member avatar small Thandolwethu 36d
Off-Topic Forum

Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?

HI,Two days ago my cable modem/internet connection stopped working, it worked for months before This is the setup. Cable from the wall goes to a splitter, which splits it to one cable to the cable modem and one cable to the TV. If I connect the ca...
Thandolwethu014Member avatar small Thandolwethu 36d
Off-Topic Forum

Cable Modem and Splitter problem

HI,I just recently moved in to a new place with a roommate. He had his cable modem and router positioned basically as far away from my bedroom as possible. He doesn't use it for much besides his wireless blu ray player so he let me move the modem ...
Thandolwethu018Member avatar small Thandolwethu 36d
Off-Topic Forum

Can someone help me find the name of this old cartoon?

Hi,The main characters are a group of anthropomorphic animals such as a rooster with a trumpet who I think might be the captain of the guard for a castle, a drifter cat, and a female dog. The rest of the cast (except for a goat and ram) are human....
Member avatar small Thandolwethu 91d
Thandolwethu024Member avatar small Thandolwethu 91d
Off-Topic Forum

Ethics And Morality In Superhero Stories

Hi,What has bugged me lately is how these two arguments never pop up when it comes to other actions a superhero can commit that are far more illegal or at least unethical than killing. Killing can be justified in certain instances like in self def...
Off-Topic Forum

Old school video game ringtones?

Hi,Notifications on her Android phone, and now it's got me itching for some. Anyone have a good repository for high-quality sound bites? Please help.I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.References:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...
Thandolwethu025Member avatar small Thandolwethu 91d
Off-Topic Forum

Anyone know what happened to Judging By the Cover?

Hi,It was a cute little video series, and its still listed on the weekly schedule as 11am every Friday. But its been like 6 months since it was last updated, and the last episode doesn't say its the final one or anything.Was there a Twitter post o...
Off-Topic Forum

Behind closed doors...what's after door no.1?

Hi,It may not matter to most, as most people will be more interested in bug fixed or class balance, but as I'm doing my exploration achievement I'm flying through zone after zone, and one of the thing I notice (again, as I've noticed since startin...
Member avatar small Thandolwethu 98d
Thandolwethu024Member avatar small Thandolwethu 98d
Off-Topic Forum

poe4orbs Scales Out Its Services For Cheap POE ORBS orbs Selling

poe4orbs is well known for online gaming orbs. This time this company comes up with authentic POE ORBS currencies and many other online gaming tools.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE POE orbs orbs, these days are found to be in great demand, especially among ...
Member avatar small poe4orbs Scales Out Its Services For Cheap POE ORBS orbs Selling 1y
poe4orbs Scales Out Its Services For Cheap POE ORBS orbs Selling03366Member avatar small poe4orbs Scales Out Its Services For Cheap POE ORBS orbs Selling 1y
Off-Topic Forum

[G2G] Cooperation Intention to Honored Guild Leader

Dear Honored Guild Leader,I am from G2G.com,which is a gamer to gamer platform that providing in-game currency/item/account and other service for gaming players.Its known that a guild can gain nice and valuable items after winning the raids or fig...
Member avatar small grgzhong 2y
grgzhong3683Small Halofire 2y
°
Off-Topic Forum

°

Small tinkee 2y
tinkee3552Small tinkee 2y
Off-Topic Forum

Star Citizen

Dunno if any one has heard of this game or has interest in it but check it out https://robertsspaceindustries.com/I also run the Largest Pirate guild in the versehttp://the-shadow-legion.com/If you have interest in the game and killing carebears c...
Small Exid 2y
Exid0392Small Exid 2y
Off-Topic Forum

Dayz

anyone wanna team up or play? together
Small Halofire 4y
Halofire3658Member avatar small Tethe'alla 4y
Off-Topic Forum

PAX East

For the wow related highlight:Playing 10 min of the horde starting zone as an Orc Mage with the new model (looks great!)Mr. Ghostcrawlers signature (even if he works for riot now. It was kinda sad, no one seemed to recognize him)Oh and 3 beta keys...
Small Rift 4y
Rift3500Small Rift 4y
Off-Topic Forum

TMNT 2014 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFUUnsure how I feel about this...
Small Rift 4y
Rift2349Small Halofire 4y
Off-Topic Forum

Color IQ

This may be a repost from the Baneling forums, but it's still interesting.Take the quiz here and post your results below.My score: 57Breakdown:
Small Rift 4y
Rift2348Small Rhymez 4y
Page 1